8 JULY- 19 AUGUST
8 JULY - 19 AUGUST
General Entrance: 20 €
Numbered entry: 30 €
TICKETS FOR SALE
Ticket pre-sale is available two weeks before each event.
Tickets for the Sani Festival events can be purchased in the following ways:
Through the sanifestival.gr website and the platform tickethour.com, with a credit card charge
• Οnline availability of tickets is completed 24 hours before the event.
• Through the on-line purchase of numbered place tickets, you can choose your location at Sani Hill, according to the availability of the seats plan.
• tickets are picked up directly from venues.
If you want to buy tickets online, click here.
Additionally, ticket orders by phone are also available through the telephone center of tickethour.com (+30 210 8938 111 / 09:00-21:00 seven days a week).
Stereodisk | Aristotelous 4, T: 2310 262912
Konstantinidis Book & Style | Metropolis 92, T: 2310256173
At the hotels of SANI RESORT and at K-Books store in SANI MARINA, T: 23740 99400
Additionally, tickets are also sold through tickethour.com collaborating network of Germanos stores in Greece (additional charge of 1€)
TRAVEL @ SANIRESORT
For your transfer to Sani Festival we recommend pamemazi.gr, a platform for searching co-passengers for ecological and group travel
In addition, KTEL Halkidiki operates daily routes to Nea Fokea. Indicatively: Thessaloniki - Nea Fokea, 18:30.
For more information about KTEL Chalkidiki itineraries at http://www.ktel-chalkidikis.gr/ and at 2310-316 555.
For any further transfer options, there will be relevant updates via the website and social media
CHILD AGE 0-6 years old
Admission to children up to the age of 6 is not allowed due to the nature of the events.
For ages 7 to 11, admission is free of charge.
A regular ticket is valid from the age of 12.
If children's escorts have purchased numbered tickets, they must also provide a corresponding ticket for children over 10 years of age.
• RETURN TICKETS: Refunds are not allowed
• START TIME: at Sani Hill events start at 21.30, unless otherwise stated on the forms, on the Sani Festival website and in the social media.
• PROGRAM: Sani Festival reserves the right to change the program after the official printed program of the event.
• VENUE: Sani Hill is not an organized theater but a natural place adjacent to the Medieval Tower. Due to the particularity of the concert venue, there are limited seating positions, numbered and not. A part of the audience, depending on their time of attendance, may be forced to attend the event sitting on the grass. The purchase of a general entry ticket does not provide a guaranteed seat for the buyer.
Transporting bottles (plastic, glass or aluminum) or other dangerous objects on site. Viewers accept that the organizers bear no responsibility for accidents or damage to items that may result from inaccurate public behavior or the theft or damage of property by malicious persons
O any transport of flammable materials.
O the possession and use of audiovisual and photographic media (video recording, recording or photographing the event or part of it), and the complete deactivation of mobile phones (unless otherwise announced at the start or duration of the photo-taking concert Via mobile phones and only for this function).
• IN CASE
- Cancellation of the event due to force majeure, such as: strikes, government bans, artist illness, etc. Tickets redeeming dates and venues will be announced as soon as possible.
- cancellation of the event due to bad weather in the first forty five (45) minutes, there will be an announcement by the organizer of the time and the way of returning the ticket. After the first forty-five (45) minutes, the event is considered complete and there will be no refund of the ticket.
- postponement of the event, the price of the ticket is NOT refunded but the ticket will be valid for the new date announced by the media. And from www.sanifestival.gr.
For more information: 2310 317 327, 2310 312 32
Nikolaou Plastira 55
Τ: 2310 317327 | F: 2310 317881
Olga Tabouris-Babalis: firstname.lastname@example.org
Georgia Dodou: email@example.com
Production & Management
SYMVOLI Conference & Cultural Management
Vicky Papadimitriou (Mngmt)
T: 2310 433099 | F: 2310 433599
Please send your portfolio and application letter to the ArtistIc Director of the Sani Festival, Mrs Olga Tabouris-Babalis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sani Festival 2017 from July 8 to August 19, 2017....+ Read More
Soul singer Joss Stone has been announced as the h...+ Read More
The 24th edition of Sani Festival, the successful ...+ Read More
Aptly described as a “feast for music and culture”...+ Read More
The Sani Festival in support of the football fans ...+ Read More
“One of today's foremost jazz musicians and compo...+ Read More
Probably no drummer besides Buddy Rich turned pro ...+ Read More
It is rare in the arts for a private-sector initia...+ Read More